Terms & Conditions
The Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Joe & Dough Pte Ltd (hereinafter known as “Joe & Dough” or “We”) and customer (hereinafter known as “customer” or “you”) with respect to using this site and delivery service. By placing an order through this site and using our delivery service, you agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- A minimum order of S$30.00 is required.
- Cancellation of a confirmed order is not allowed. We are unable to provide a refund once an order has been confirmed and the payment has been received.
- Late orders will only be fulfilled at the sole discretion of Joe & Dough and reserves the right to reject any order.
- No order is considered binding until the customer received an official confirmation notification via email or SMS from Joe & Dough.
- We reserve the right to reject any order due to availability of resources and in our endeavour to meet your delivery timing.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that all orders placed and payment made in their name are authorized and correct.
- Access to the Joe & Dough’s online ordering portal or hotline may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of technical glitch, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond Joe & Dough’s reasonable control. We disclaim all liability for any malfunction, suspension or interruption of the online ordering portal, including inaccessibility due to network problems.
- A delivery fee is applicable for orders below sub-total amount of $80.00. The amount of delivery fee is determined by the distance between the nearest designated outlet and your delivery location.
- The system will determine the amount of delivery fee or if any additional surcharge applies for your delivery location.
- You will need to ensure that the delivery address provided by you at checkout is complete and correct. An additional delivery fee will apply for redelivery.
- We will make every endeavour to deliver your order at the date and time agreed with you and ensure that you are informed of any delays due to circumstances beyond control. While timely delivery is an important to us, we place equal importance in ensuring the safety of our delivery staff, and also due observance of traffic regulations. We shall not be liable or responsible for any late delivery or failure to deliver due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control or due to the absence of the recipient or wrong address given. Charges for re-delivery applies
- All deliveries must be checked by you at the time of delivery. The customer’s acceptance of the items delivered shall be deemed to be an acknowledgment of a complete order. If any part of the order is rejected without any good reason, we reserve the right to reject the refund.
- The payment choices are either by debit/credit card (VISA / MasterCard). We are unable to accept payment by cash, NETS and AMEX.
- Payment must be made at the point of order.
- Prices are inclusive of 7% GST and are subject to change without prior notice.
- When payment is made by debit/credit card (VISA / MasterCard), you acknowledge and consent that your personal data such as your name and debit/credit card number may be disclosed to third parties processing such debit/credit card transactions, including debit/credit card companies, banks and payment gateways, and may be used, processed and stored by such third parties to facilitate payments for your orders placed.
- We respect your privacy and we will not share, intentionally sell or distribute your personal information to third parties, unless the disclosure is absolutely necessary to enable our representatives to perform or fulfill your delivery. In only this regard, you hereby acknowledge, agree and consent that the said representatives may disclose or process your personal information to perform their duties.
Whilst every effort will be made to produce the exact menu agreed, we reserve the right to change a particular ingredient or item on the menu if it is not available, and replace it with a suitable alternative. Any changes will be notified and agreed between both parties prior to the delivery.
Due diligence will be transferred to you at the time of delivery to ensure that the food supplied is maintained in appropriate storage conditions prior to its consumption and thereafter. Joe & Dough cannot be held responsible for any deterioration or damages of the food supplied after the time of delivery.
The Terms & Conditions, and any disputes arising from or under the Terms & Conditions, shall be governed by Singapore law. We reserve the right to change the Terms & Conditions, prices and promotions from time to time and any use or continued use of this site and delivery service shall be deemed acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.